Machine Operator $18/hr – Mississauga
Contract to Hire– Long Term work
Apply today, Start Tomorrow!
Position: Machine Operator / Line Packager
Location: Derry / Bramalea (Mississauga)
Shift: Afternoons 4:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 /hr
– Operate food production machines, troubleshooting, changeover, clear basic jams
– Handling BBQ sauce, mayo, dipping sauces, salad dressing
– Packaging line (bottles, bags, pouches)
– Fill in production reports
– SOPs, GMP
– Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment.
– Sanitary maintenance of the warehouse – once a month involves emptying racks, wiping down the racks and sweeping the warehouse.
What’s in it for you?
– Permanent hire after 600 hours probation
– Long term opportunity for growth and establishment within the company
– Paid weekly through Randstad including 4% vacation pay
– Transit accessible, free parking
What we’re looking for?
– Occasional lifting: 20lbs to 50lbs
– Comfortable working with food
– Good attention to detail, ability to multitask, quickly assess a situation and do what needs to be done.
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– 2-3 years of machine operating experience
– Clear criminal record
– Must be able to pass a basic math test
– GMP and SOP experience is an asset
If you are interested, please call or text 416-459-1493/416475.5492 or call the office905-795-1146 for Josh, Ben or Rochelle or email your resume to Joshua.dsilvarandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.