are you an experienced accounting payable looking to gain experience on a fast growing successful business? are you an experienced Sage 300 user and enjoy working and learning new software? do you TRULY enjoy a challenge, are detail-oriented and diplomatic in all your interactions?
what you will get:
• $17 per hour
• free parking and easy access to public transportation
• exposure to a great industry
• exciting work environment
how you will provide support:
• process the entire cycle of accounts payable
• format and scan invoices in accordance to guidelines and policies
• prepare the mail of cheques to be paid out
• assist with scanning of invoices/documents to be attached IBS and filing
• verify accuracy on invoices received and process them accordingly
• assist with workload of the department, general administrative duties as
• review hiring and status changes in system for temporary employees
• data entry and other administrative tasks as assigned
• collaborate with head office and other departments on any payroll matters
what you NEED to be successful in this role:
• post-secondary education or equivalent
• 2 – 4 years accounting and administrative experience
• proficiency on MS Excel, Business Vision and Sage 300 an asset
• confident in computer environment
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• provide results and deadline focused
please apply online, we will review your application and connect with you if we are able to move forward with your profile. we appreciate all applicants but only those with above matching experience will be considered. reach out if you have any questions at 905 305 2843.
we believe in fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. we are dedicated to contributing to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. we welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.