Part Time Imaging Clerk
Are you looking for a “foot in the door” opportunity with one of Canada’s largest insurance companies?
If so, we are hiring a Part Time Imaging Clerk, where your organizational skills and attention to detail would fit right in and allow you to grow in the team & in the company. You would work with a with a document scanning team that provides confidential electronic images to select processing areas within the company. This is a great chance to further develop your office or clerical experience in a corporate setting.
Your responsibilities as a Part Time Imaging Clerk:
• Sorting documents into the appropriate queues
• Maintain a consistent workflow with the ability to set priorities and work within tight deadlines
• Provide excellent quality customer service by meeting all required Service Level Agreements
• Assist with projects and perform administrative functions as required
• Meet department document scanning benchmark requirements
Work for a leading insurance company
Start date: ASAP
• 3 month contract
• $14.00 per hour
• 8am to 12pm (20 hours/week)
• Monday – Friday
When you are placed through Randstad, you are also eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance, as well as a corporate discount service. This Value-add program provides you with a wide range of options to suit your needs.
What you’ll bring:
• Proficient PC skills, including in-depth knowledge of Lotus Notes and MS Office
• Administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities and the ability to handle confidential information
Must be flexible to accommodate changing shifts if there is increased work volume to be completed.
If you’re interested in the Part Time Imaging Clerk role, feel free to apply online at www.randstad.ca. We can keep you on our list of available candidates for upcoming opportunities, where next steps often include an interview with our client.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.