Job Title: General Labour
Location: Mississauga- Derry/Bramalea
Day Shift: 7:00AM-4:00PM
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
– Visual quality inspection of products online
– Attention to detail, ensuring every bottle/ container fills to the correct amount
– Ability to lift up to 20lbs, occasionality
– Standing for up to 8 – 9 hours for the entirety of shift
– Basic mathematics to calculate weight, conversion charts, scaling, basic problem solving
– conduct basic daily maintenance of machines
– Strong personality fit, positive attitude
– Operate machine at standards set by production manager
– Maintaining a fast pace of work
– Be able to handle Multitask
– Follow GMP regulations for food safety, ie. wear lab coats, wash hands, hair nets, gloves if necessary.
If you are interested please email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca or call 905.795.1146
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.