Forklift Operator – $18/hr – Mississauga
Contract to Hire—Long Term Work
Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!
Position: General Labour
Location: Derry & Bramalea (Mississauga)
Shift: Days 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM; Afternoons 4:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Pay Rate: $18.00 – $18.50/hr
– Operating Forklift (Counterbalance, Reach, Walkie) for 50% of the shift
– Visual quality inspection of products online
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs, occasionally
– Basic mathematics to calculate weight, conversion charts, scaling, basic problem solving
– Strong personality fit, positive attitude
– Maintaining a fast pace of work
– Follow GMP regulations for food safety, ie. wear lab coats, wash hands, hair nets, gloves if necessary.
If you are interested, please contact the branch by:
– Applying directly to this ad
– Call or text 416.459.1493/416.475.5492
– Call the office at 905.795.1146 and ask for Rochelle, Josh or Ben
– Send resume to Joshua.dsilvarandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.