office clerk- 2 months – brossard
Are you looking for a new administrative position in an energy-related multinational company? Are you bilingual and have experience in customer service?
We have a position that would be perfect for you! It is an office clerk position in Brossard.
What are the main responsibilities of an office clerk in Brossard?
– Send and reply emails from suppliers
– Answer outbound and inbound calls from suppliers
– Update data into system
– Verify documents
– Other related duties
Additional details concerning the office clerk representative position in Brossard:
– Location is in Brossard
– Working hours are from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm – Stable schedule
– Competitive Salary: between 17$ to 19$ per hour based on experience
– Start Date: As soon as possible
– Length of contract: three months contract , with possibility of extension
Did you know Randstad offers benefits for temporary workers?
Randstad Canada offers a comprehensive voluntary benefits package for temporary workers through Sun Life Financial including insurance for health care, dental, critical illness, accidental death and more. This is one of the many advantages of working with us.
What are the requirements of an office clerk in Brossard?
– Bilingualism is mandatory ( English and French both spoken an written)
– Experience in Customer Service
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
– Excellent communication skills
You are qualified and interested in this office clerk position located in Brossard? Apply now!
How to apply:
– Online at www.randstad.ca, or
– Send us your up to date CV at RNDMontrealrandstad.ca
Do you have questions about the office clerk position in Brossard and want to talk to us directly? Contact us at 514.350.0031 and we will be pleased to answer all your questions.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.