Administrative Assistant Contract
Randstad Victoria is now looking for an administrative assistant for a 3-8 week contract for a client of ours in the financial industry.
•Coordinates, schedules appointments and arranges itineraries
• Coordinates all aspects of team meetings and functions, including agendas, guests, facility and refreshment bookings, and technology requirements
• Organizes and prepares documents for team presentations for internal and Client boards, and associations
• Makes all travel arrangements for the team
• Reconciles monthly spending/expenses related to department travel by way of expense reimbursement claims and credit card reconciliations
• Provides general clerical services to the department as a whole including printing, photocopying, formatting, scanning, records management and ad hoc requests, treating all information in confidence
• Actively adheres to compliance and risk management policies, and participates in business continuity planning
• Acts as back-up to the Administrative Assistant-SVP Private Equity as required
• Supports the portfolio administrators as required
• Provides other administrative support to the team as needed and completes ad hoc projects/tasks as required
• Effectively uses programs such as: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, etc. to complete required tasks
• Is comfortable working with computers, learns new systems quickly and has an understanding of how information flows between systems
• Learns new processes and techniques quickly in response to organizational needs
• Records, maintains and retrieves information in an organized manner ensuring files are accessible when required
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you – please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to ingrid.siosteenholmbladrandstad.ca or raj.srarandstad.ca. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.