How would you like to join a rapidly growing, team oriented and engaging organization in the building supply industry?
We are looking for a Project Coordinators to join our clients’ team. The successful candidates will bring a fantastic attitude, common sense and a dedication to ultimate customer satisfaction!
In this role you will manage the timelines and scheduling of all personnel, materials and equipment for residential Window and Door installation projects.
You will be the face of the organization with clients and be responsible for ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction.
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes…
• 2-5 years in a similar role, ideally with Windows and Doors, but other construction experience would be considered
• Strong organizational ability and a systematic approach to project management
• Extreme customer focus and attention to detail
• Able to keep calm and level headed through difficult situations
• Logical and creative problem solving
We are offering…
• A competitive salary
• Full benefits upon completion of probationary period
• Sweet employee discount!!!
• The opportunity for growth is unlimited!!
If you have the necessary background and this sounds like a great opportunity please contact us right away! Please either apply directly online or send your resume to ariel.rodellorandstad.ca.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.