Customer Service Representative – Markham
Do you enjoy interacting with people and providing them with excellent customer service? If so, our client in the insurance industry, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work a 4-month assignment in Markham. The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week at a rate of $17.00 per hour.
The main responsibility will be to answer calls from clients and brokers regarding billing related matters, with duties including but not being limited to the following:
• Provide “brilliant” customer service customers and brokers by answering billing telephone inquiries in a professional, timely and courteous manner
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in a joint effort with brokers and underwriters on billing related matters
• Communicate clearly, effectively and empathetically to customers both through telephone and electronic means
• Interpret and identify the customer’s needs and respond appropriately and professionally.
• Obtain relevant information systematically to provide a seamless interaction with our customers when directing their call to the appropriate team for further assistance.
• Solidify, maintain and sustain customer relations through service and committed follow through.
• Work for a well-known insurance company
• Earn $17.00 per hour
• Markham location
• Work full-time hours (7.5 hrs/day), Monday to Friday, on a 3-month contract, which has the possibility of extension
*MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00am and 8:00pm*
• 1+ years of high call volume experience or in a contact center environment
• Previous experience in a billing/credit environment
• Excellent customer service skills and professional telephone/email etiquette.
• Proficient keyboarding skills and ability to talk and type while navigating screens
*MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00am and 8:00pm, Monday to Friday*
Our Human Forward brand promise focuses on using technology to enhance your experience working with us. As part of this, we’ll be following up on your application with a short text-based survey. By responding, you’ll be able to tell us more about yourself and share your preferences, directly from your phone! We’ll use this info to help you find the best possible job!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.