Intermediate Support Analyst
Our client in Downtown Toronto is looking to add a support Analyst to their team.
Why you want to work in this Company:
-Vacation Plan & Benefit Plan
-Right next to subway line
· Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills in person, over the phone and via email
· Strong multitasking, troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
· Good time management skills, the ability to work independently
· A well-developed attitude towards customer service and being able to multitask
· Background check
· Linux System Administration skills are a must, with at least 3 years’ experience in operating systems variants like Centos, Debian, Redhat, Ubuntu, etc.
· Microsoft technologies e.g. Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Windows Desktop 7,8,10 admin skills
· Understanding of Internet Services, DNS, Bind, SMTP-mail servers, Web-Hosting, VPN, SAN
· A good understanding of TCP/IP and general networking and systems security
· 3-4 year technical support experience in the IT industry
In addition, you will require some of the following:
· Worked with Computer Hardware from major vendors like Cisco Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo
· Familiar with Virtualization Technologies ( e.g. VMware ESX and/or HyperV )
· Previous experience with help-desk/call center technologies and remote support
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.