Vice-President of Sales, Sourceright
Vice President, Sales – Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth.
At Randstad Sourceright, every day is different. As recognized industry experts in outsourced recruitment solutions, we’re driven to meet challenges head on, we entrust and inspire our talent to outperform and we celebrate success across the globe.
The VP of Sales key focus will be around developing and strengthening the market position of Randstad SourceRight across Canada by setting the right business development strategies, performing business development activities and designing client solutions to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
· Develop and define a business development plan, goals and objectives
· Contribute to and execute annual business plans with a focus proactive-client engagement initiatives
· Develop business partnerships and relationships with key clients in order to achieve agreed end result
· Acquisition of new clients to manage their human capital requirements
· Being a trusted advisor to clients and strategic consultant on total workforce strategy
· Identifying and managing key clients for potential business development towards high value customers and strategically securing profitable business
· Keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share
· 10 + years of business-to-business sales experience of working in a target oriented environment
· Prior experience of selling any of the HR Product / HR Managed Services / RPO or enterprise services
· Proven experience negotiating complex recruitment solution deals and working in a consultative solution driven environment
· Proven ability to establish, build and maintain C Suite level relationships where benefit decisions are made
· Experience solving difficult business issues with creative solutions
· Superior coaching skills
· Strong conceptual and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to conduct sales presentations and interact effectively with customers at all levels
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required (Master’s degree preferred)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.