Senior Talent Advisor, Sourceright
Senior Talent Advisor – Virtual
Calling all Recruiters! Do you love building relationships with candidates and clients? Do you excel at expanding your network and know how to leverage its strength to find ideal candidates? Come and join our award winning organization! It’s an exciting time at Randstad Sourceright as both our business and team are growing.
In this home-based position your main focus will be Talent Acquisition, Canada wide, for all direct hires for our client.
The Senior Talent Advisor will participate in the following recruitment activities:
– Manager intake;
– Pre-screening/screening, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews in an attempt to fill existing requisitions.
– They will also be taking a positive proactive approach when working directly with our client, obtaining job orders and maintaining client SLAs and KPIs.
Responsibilities as a Senior Talent Advisor:
– Single point of contact;
– Responsible for all assigned requisitions;
– Responsible for management of candidate pool for each requisition and leveraging all internal resources;
– Responsible for documenting and sharing lessons learned with internal team, ensuring viability of all selected candidates, concrete reasoning for deselecting candidates, and implications for providing client feedback /relationship management;
– Advocate for both candidates and client alike in the recruitment process;
– Maintain working knowledge of up-to-date sourcing and screening techniques;
– Act as a process improvement consultant;
– Weekly onsite client visit.
Skills required as a Senior Talent Advisor:
– Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external at all levels);
– Proven ability to work positively within a team environment;
– Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan;
– Proactive with the ability to mitigate risks;
– Ability to deliver service excellence and build strong relationships with clients;
– Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs;
– Gap analysis and process improvement to ensure efficiency and effectiveness with client deliverables and processes;
– Ability to adapt priorities in line with changing business needs and meet tight deadlines;
– Ability to train existing and new team members;
– Ability to qualify and close deals;
– Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise;
– Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening.
Education and experience required as a Senior Talent Advisor:
– High school diploma or equivalent required;
– Bachelor’s degree preferred;
– Minimum 3 – 5 years recruiting experience with strong staffing and/or customer service experience;
– Human resources, corporate or client specific experience a asset.
Randstad is always looking for bright and innovative individuals who share our passion for improving the world of work. If you share our vision, we invite you to send us your application at careersrandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.