MSP Specialist, Sourceright
MSP Specialist – Toronto
The Randstad Sourceright team is looking for an MSP Specialist to join their team in Toronto. This position will be accountable for implementing and delivering a successful managed services program strategy to meet/exceed profit targets. The MSP Specialist is responsible for servicing the talent needs of an assigned customer(s).
Typical tasks for the MSP Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
– Implement strategies to capture market share;
– Manage the delivery of products/services to achieve an agreed end result;
– Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development;
– Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for non-FTE procurement;
– Execute and deliver the processes and procedures necessary for achieving defined service level metrics.
Responsibilities as an MSP Specialist:
– Provide exceptional customer service and subject matter expertise to assigned clients;
– Provide guidance to supervisors or high level staff specialists based on organizational goals and company policy;
– Interpret, execute, and recommend modifications to organizational policies or policies specifically created by the customer;
– Assist in the hiring and training of associates according to established company guidelines;
– Assist in the development and implementation of an effective client growth strategy to increase sales;
– Identify growth opportunities and develop strategies for growing existing account relationships;
– Maintain communication with established client(s) to ensure successful business development;
– Work with contracted suppliers to develop an effective recruiting strategy to ensure the availability of qualified talent;
– Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all defined policies and procedures as required by client;
– Implement, monitor and comply with company programs and initiatives.
Requirements to become an MSP Specialist:
– 4+ years of related experience in staffing, recruiting or MSP account management;
– Excellent customer service skills;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel (Intermediate to Advanced level);
– Strong customer focus and customer service skills;
– Experience presenting to C-level executives;
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
– Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects;
– Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements;
– Must be detail-oriented when initiating system and process improvements.
Randstad is always looking for bright and innovative individuals who share our passion for improving the world of work. If you share our vision, we invite you to send us your application at careersrandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.