Currently I am recruiting for an Electrician role for a well known Food Processing Company in the KW Location.
This position is a direct hire and is seeking a candidate who can start quickly.
In this role you would be responsible for:
– Assisting in the Maintenance Department
– Plant equipment consists of a combination of new and old equipment, conveyors and conveyor based systems, ovens, fryers, breaders, cryogenic freezers, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, VFDs, PLCs, packaging equipment, baggers, cartoners, tapers, ancillary equipment such as gas fired heaters, refrigeration compressors, air compressors, hydraulic power packs etc.
– With a variety of processing and facility equipment, applicants should have a solid understanding of electricity, electronics, PLC, pneumatics and hydraulics.
– Repair, troubleshooting and installation of machinery including electrical and electronic equipment, control systems and automation
– Electrical wiring and testing
– Direct Hire with reputable company in the KW Location
– Competitive Wages $32.59 hourly
– Full time hours: Rotation: (5am-1:30pm) and Afternoons (1:30pm – 9pm/10pm)
– Available Overtime
– Quarterly profit sharing program
– Group Benefits after 3 months
– Must have Industrial Electrician License (442A)
– 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
– Experience with electrical, pneumatic, and electrical systems
– Excellent communication, strong mechanical aptitude, and great problem solving skills
– Strong knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) and ability to assist all trades people as required
– Ability to climb ladders and handle parts weighing up to 90 pounds.
If you feel that you are the candidate we are looking for, or would like some information additional information, please give the office a call and ask for Bobbie 519-772-0181
I would love to hear from you!
Additional ways to apply:
– Email your resume to bobbie.whitleyrandstad.ca or kw.stimrandstad.ca with subject heading Electrician
– Text Friendly at 519-400-3811
– Apply through www.randstad.ca
Our services will not ever be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefit of our industry knowledge and client database which spans over many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.