Help Desk Specialist Bilingual Level 1
Kick off your career and enter the exciting world of IT support with a reputable Federal Government client. You will gain valuable experience providing first level support to government employees in an environment conducive to learning and growth.
Why should I apply:
– Randstad will support your Federal Government Security clearance application (Reliability 5 years and Secret 10 years eligible)
– Competitive wages ($20-$24/hour), plus benefits available
– Long term, stable contracts
– Working with the latest hardware and software technologies
– Monday to Friday (no weekends, no 24/7), flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
– Advancement opportunities to more senior positions
– Potential entry into fulltime government employment
Entry Level Requirements:
– Understanding of hardware, software, operating systems, peripheral devices
– Relevant IT related diploma, degree or certifications
– Relevant educational lab experience likely applicable
– Strong communication skills in both official languages
How Do I apply:
Call us at 613-727-1411
Email your resume to employncrrandstad.ca
Drop off your resume at 1600 Carling, Suite 410, reception
Apply online at JO#2114652
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.