Chargé de projets senior
Title: Senior Project Manager
Location : Montreal (Montreal-North)
Industry : Manufacture of automated equipment
Our leading company in the automated equipment industry around the world is looking for a Project Manager to lead our teams of multidisciplinary professionals in mechanics, electrical, robotics, programming and control to the success of every project! You will work independently on major projects for large companies around the world.
Why join our team of seasoned professionals?
• Many varied and stimulating projects
• A flexible schedule that meets your needs
• A focus on employee development
• A motivating and constantly changing work environment
• A great autonomy
• Comfortable offices freshly renovated
• Group insurance plan paid in part by the employer
Your responsibilities as Project Manager :
• Coordinate work teams to deliver automated systems on time and on budget.
• Predict the resource requirements of the different projects;
• Supervise the work of members of his multidisciplinary team by working with engineers, designers and the production workshop.
• Master production procedures and find ways to optimize them.
• Organize the work and resolves problems throughout the s project to ensure the achievement of results.
Your profile ?
• University degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronic)
• At least 10 years of relevant experience, including 5 years in major project management
• Experience in coordinating technical teams
• Bilingualism spoken and written (French and English)
• PMP certification (an asset)
• To be available to travel internationally
This Opportunity Project Manager in Montreal interests you? Contact me directly at david.gobeilrandstad.ca for more details or to apply!
Do you know the star talent? Let us know and you will be eligible for our $ 250 referral bonus.
Looking forward to meet you!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.