Service Operations Agent Assistant – Calgary
Our client in the security and alarms industry is looking for a Service Operations Agent Assistant to work a 3-month assignment in their Calgary office! If successful you will work 40 hours per week at a rate of $20.59 per hour. Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating with the Service Ops Agent scheduling of technicians, places orders for materials, parts and tools.
• Participates in the materials coordination for the team if applicable for proper and timely follow up on orders
• As a daily back up to the SOA, communicating with both customers and technicians regarding needs and requirements to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction
• Maintains database information in a service technology system
• Accurately and daily reviews reported service request information posted into a service technology system
• Gain valuable experience working for a well-recognized organization
• Work Full time hours on a 3-month assignment with possibility to the extension
• Earn a competitive wage ($20.59 per hour)
• Calgary Office
• Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus three to five years of related work experience
• Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage
• Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
• Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.