Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for new challenges?
We are currently looking for a high level Executive Assistant to join our client, one of Canada’s best-known corporations, to support a Senior Managing Director in their Toronto office.
Responsibilities will include:
– Extensive calendar management and meeting/conference coordination
– Typing correspondence including letters, memos, forms, policies, and procedures
– Prepare and provide reporting as needed
– Preparing the executives for all meetings as needed
– Any other office or executive management responsibilities that may arise
– Work for a large insurance and financial services company
– Toronto office location
– Competitive pay
– 2 months contract
– Monday to Friday
– 8am to 5pm
– No weekends
– Start date: ASAP
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
· Prior experience providing executive administrative support (supporting VP+ level executives)
· Professional level skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Great interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to work in Toronto as an Executive Assistant, please apply online on www.randstad.ca.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.