operations agent – aml – 6 months
We are currently looking for an operations agent to work in the Anti-Money Laundering department in a well-known bank in downtown Montreal!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Account opening, including verification of clients and credit checks
– Work with the other departments in order to have all documentations on file
– Other related tasks
Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
– Bilingualism – French and English – written and spoken
– At least 2 years of experience in administration or a similar position
– Experience in customer service
– Mastery of MS Office Suite (Excel and Word)
– Experience with anti-money laundering – an asset
If you are the person we are looking for apply now!
How to apply:
– Online at www.randstad.ca,
– Send us your up to date CV at RNDmontrealrandstad.ca
– Call us at 514-350-0031
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.