Dual Ticket Millwright/Electrician
Randstad Calgary is currently seeking a Dual Ticketed Millwright/Electrician with a Journeyman Inter-provincial Ticket. Do you have experience working with industrial equipment; preferably in the food or beverage industry? Then you won’t want to miss this permanent opportunity to work for worlds leading independent bottler of beverages, located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Dual Ticketed Millwright Electrician will report directly to the Maintenance Manager. You will be responsible for conducting, maintaining, testing and repairing beverage line electrical, control systems, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic system components.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
– Dual Ticket Millwright / Electrician
– Industrial maintenance experience including relevant regulations, standards and codes
– Ability to read and understand complex diagrams
– Thorough understanding of maintenance practices; including piping diagrams and mechanical drawings
– 5 years production/line machine maintenance
– Maintenance with a food and beverage production environment
Day to Day Responsibilities:
– Adhere to health and safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
– Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment
– Ability to provide measurable improvements and enhance systems
– Plans and performs corrective and preventative maintenance
– Responsible for planning and scheduling and cost implications
– Contribute to measurable improvements in scheduled, unscheduled and break down maintenance related to down time and the costs associated with these events to contribute to cost per case
– Other responsibilities as assigned
Advantages & Schedules:
– Hourly pay of $42.77 for Dual Ticket
– Hourly pay of #40.09 for Single Ticket
– Shift work: Friday to Sunday (3×12’s), 6:00am – 6:00pm
** You will be paid for a full 40 hours even though you only work 36/week
– Must be available to work Monday to Friday if required (5×8’s)
– If required to work Monday to Friday it is a 2 week shift rotation (6am – 2:00pm, 2pm – 10:00pm, 10pm – 6:00am)
– Unionized environment
– Benefits: all health, dental and prescription benefits start after 480 hours
– Pension plan available!
If you are interested in applying for the Dual Ticket Millwright & Electrician position there are 4 easy ways to apply:
1. Call (403)235 – 4046 to discuss the opportunity with one of our skilled trades recruiters; Keisha or Rychelle
2. Email your resume directly to keisha.kellyrandstad.ca
3. Apply directly through our website www.randstad.ca
4. Drop by our office located at 495 36 ST NE, Calgary to drop off your resume
Is this role not the right fit for you? You can view all of our current opportunities on our website www.randstad.ca
Thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates with the right experience will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.