Insurance Operations Administrator – Calgary
Calling all Insurance Operations Administrators! Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking for an Insurance Administrator on a 6-month assignment in their downtown Calgary location. The successful candidates will work full time hours, begin ASAP, and be paid a rate of $23.93 per hour!
The Insurance Operations Administrator would be providing accurate, efficient and timely issuance of policies and related documentation. Role will provide an opportunity to increase technical proficiency (with the ability to answer questions on transactional questions), peer-level coaching/mentoring, and process improvements projects. This individual will also support Client Facing Brokers in all aspects of administration and technical support.
o Maintain a basic understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation
o Maintain a basic technical understanding of all major classes of Insurance and specialist services that the Company offers to its customers
o Adhere strictly to the Company’s Quality practices and other systems and procedures
o Build and maintain strong working relationships within your teams.
o Manage and priorities own workload to meet individual SLA, KPI and Quality targets.
• Work for a well-recognized organization
• Pay rate: $23.93 per hour
• Downtown Calgary Location
• ASAP start (6-month contract with potential for extension)
• Attention to detail is crucial since quality control the most important part of issuing Certificates of Insurance to our clients.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence.
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to be self-sufficient after basic training has completed.
• Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills – This is a team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.