accounts payable clerk
are you an experienced accounts payable looking for a meaningful opportunity with an established worldwide known company? Do you TRULY enjoy a challenge, are detail-oriented and diplomatic in all your interactions? Do you want to work for one of the biggest accounting companies in the country and establish yourself in a corporation?
why you want this job:
• $14 to $16 per hour
• gain great experience at an internationally recognized firm
• 3 month contract with potential for extension
• results-driven work environment for those who like to stay focused
what you will be doing
• organize and open daily mail and forward to applicable departments
• format and scan invoices in accordance to guidelines and policies
• prepare the mail of cheques to be paid out
• assist with scanning of invoices/documents to be attached IBS and filing
• verify accuracy on invoices received and process them accordingly
• assist with workload of the department, general administrative duties as required
what you NEED to be successful in this role:
• confidentiality is super important
• excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• attention to details and accuracy very important
• ability to apply good judgment
• strong organizational and analytical skills
• proficiency in computer skills
• flexible team player with the ability to sometimes function independently, while working in a team environment
• ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• diligent and hardworking
• strong interpersonal skills
• sap would be an asset but not necessary
please apply online, we will review your application and connect with you, if we are able to move forward with your profile. we appreciate all applicants but only those with above matching experience will be considered.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.