TIG Welder/Fitter – Ottawa East
TIG Welder/Fitter – Ottawa East – Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
Are you a TIG welder who is looking for the opportunity to work with a reputed company, offering a great work environment and a level of autonomy and self-management? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment that will provide interesting challenges and opportunities for growth? If you recognize yourself in the description below, let us know by:
E-mailing us at: stimottawarandstad.ca
Calling us at: 613.726.0220 and ask for Natacha or Lisa
Come see us at: 2222 Carling Ave, Nepean, ON, K2A 1H3
Responsibilities of a TIG Welder/Fitter
• Forming and fitting of different metals
• Perform precise TIG and MIG welding of stainless steel
• Weld light gauge up to 1 inch plate
• Reading and interpreting blue prints and schematics
• Follow Health and Safety procedures
• Salary: $20 – 22$/hr
• Shift: Monday to Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
• Opportunities for overtime
• Working with a tight-knit team
• Ability to learn and develop new welding skills
• 3 years’ experience TIG & MIG welding stainless steel
• Good communication, both verbal and written (English)
• Experience using of hand power tools
• ASME or CWB Certification (asset)
• Must be able to obtain Security Clearance
We appreciate all applications, however only those who meet the requirements for the position of TIG Welder/Fitter will be contacted.
Did you know Randstad has a Facebook group for jobs in Ottawa? Add yourself to the group and be the first to find out about our latest opportunities!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.