Receptionist – Toronto 29618
Our client, a Top 5 Bank, is looking for two Receptionists for a 4 month contract in Downtown Toronto!
Pay Rate: $18.73/ hour
Hours: Mon to Fri 7:30am – 4pm but must be flexible to cover vacation/sick coverage and the hours may be anywhere from 7:30am-6pm.
As a Receptionist, your job duties will include but not limited to:
– Answer telephone, email and in person inquiries
– Assist with inventory counts
– Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
– Update phone lists and client information
– Perform dining services duties (set up any food/ beverage station requests, maintain stock of food supplies)
– Reception lunch coverage
– Work for a top 5 Bank
– TTC Accessible
– Competitive pay rate
– Excellent/Professional communication skills (written & verbal)
– Receptionist experience
– Team oriented, flexible, positive and creative
– Ability to multitask
– 5 years of calendaring
– 5 years of customer service
– 5 years telephone customer service
* Clear credit and criminal check required
Interested in the Receptionist position in Toronto? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.