Production Supervisor- Concord $65K-$75K annually
Company Profile: World leading company of complex metal components and products. Servicing the following industries: Aerospace, Power and other industrial markets.Some of the products manufactures are; Airfoil castings, Forged Components, critical fasteners, extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings and clad products also supplies metal alloys for casting and forging.
From Engineering to finished products!
The Afternoon shift Production Supervisor for the Concord facility would be responsible for the following:
– Overall responsibility for shift/departmental operations to meet delivery, cost and quality goals
– Provide leadership and technical direction to allow team to improve according to key departmental metrics
– Maintain shift rotation schedule in accordance with the needs of the business;
– Create a positive working environment which is committed to excellence, by demonstrating personal commitment to these ideals
– Provide leadership in establishing standard processes and tools
– Manage personnel performance, including employee reviews, disciplinary action, time and attendance, overtime assignments, employee training
– Ensure the use of lean manufacturing tools in the development of new assembly processes
– Lead Continuous Improvements endeavors throughout the department
What is offered:
– $65K-$75K Annual Salary
– Quarterly Bonus
– Benefits through Manual Life
– 2-3 Weeks Vacation time to start depending on experience
– Steady hours- Afternoon Shift
– Ability to work on the afternoon shift allowing a take charge atmosphere
– No travel requirements
What is required for the Production Supervisor position?
– 3-5+ years of previous supervision experience in a manufacturing environment
– High mechanical aptitude
– Superior communication and interpersonal skills
– Ideally experienced within a processing shop (Cad/Chrome plating, Anodizing ect)
– Experience in problem solving and issue resolution/root-causing
– Knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act
This position is available to start RIGHT AWAY! Don’t wait to apply as it will not last!
Send your resume to syndel.gerlingsrandstad.ca or Call 905-470-4248 for more details
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.