Senior Business Analyst
We are pleased to offer you this new and exciting contract requirement with our client for the position of:
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
-Estimated length: 6+Months
-Location: Halifax NS
You are a Senior Business Analyst with the following experience:
– Complete business requirements
– Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) for new solution working with the Project Manager
– Prepare/modify RFP evaluation tools as required
– Evaluate vendor responses to RFP
– Prepare scripts for vendor demos and participate in demo sessions
– Complete business process mapping as required
– Participate in solution configuration sessions (based on approved requirements), providing
input to final configuration document
– Provide information and input to Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) as required
– Modify/update business process maps
– Prepare User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan and test cases
– Lead UAT sessions working with business users
– Prepare training documentation and lead/support training delivery working with the vendor as
– Provide BA support for business/users during project go live/post go live as required
– Transition project information to ICT support staff and business users
Background Check is required
Do you have this experience? If you answer YES, then please apply IMMEDIATELY to JO#2133158 so we can then discuss your experience and interest in this opportunity!
Canada’s largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you’re ready to interview we meet with you in person to help you build the technology career path you’ve always wanted. Visit www.randstad.ca to get started!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.