Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Group Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative for our client in Kitchener. Seeking for candidates with strong communication and customer service skills.
In this position, you will be receiving Group Disability Claim inquiries via phone and/or e-mail.
In this role you will be responsible for:
– Handling incoming and outgoing calls in French and English
– Answering customer inquiries via phone, email etc, and data entry.
– Ensure call centre inbound calls are answered while maintaining focal point for customer relations.
– Liaising with customers and other departments to solve problems.
– Work for a large insurance company
– Kitchener location
– Competitive pay
– 12 month contract
– full time hours
– Monday to Friday
– No weekends
– 8-hour shift falling between the hours of 8am-8pm
– Professional work environment
– Start date: December 11th, 2018
Temporary Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide temporary workers with a wide range of options to suit their needs.
– Must be bilingual in French and English
– Strong customer service skills and experience in call centre is a must
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong keyboarding skills
– Able to work in a fast consistent work environment
– Strong problem solving skills
If you are interested and would like to work in Kitchener for our client please apply online on randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.