Bilingual Broker Support Representative
Are you great with people, and perfectly fluent in English and French? Are you looking for the next big step in your sales and customer service career?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for three Bilingual Broker Support Representatives for our client in Halifax to provide dedicated assistance to insurance brokers’ questions about plans and products.
This job has a direct impact on the bottom line, so we are looking for the perfect person to represent our client’s brand! As the ideal candidate, you’ll have perfect communication skills in English and French and excellent customer service skills in order to manage high-priority relationships with one of Canada’s top financial services companies.
Are you up to the challenge? If so, apply now!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Handling inquiries from Advisors on a wide range of plans and products (Health & Dental, Travel, Car Insurance, Personal Accident)
• Providing Advisors with assistance on their compensation and customer service-related inquiries (Inquiries can include contracting, licensing, transfers, compensation-related issues)
This would involve:
• Gathering and recording detailed information from Affinity, National Accounts, Corporate Accounts and Security Advisors
• Logging and following up on all Advisor interactions
• Acting as the point person for all Advisors service issues and working with other business units to insure resolution in a timely manner
• Other duties as required
Why you want this role:
– Halifax location – close to the Arm, away from downtown traffic, great local places to eat/shop
– Free parking
– Full-service cafeteria and coffee bar
– Leading insurance company
– Professional work environment
– Employee Resource Group – able to join various groups that are diversity and interest based
– 6 month contract – a potential for extension or even perm
– Start date: November 26th, 2018
– Hours: 8am to 8pm
Also, workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs!
– Excellent communication skills in English and French
– Strong writing skills in French is required
– Strong customer service and relationship-building skills in a call centre environment (1-2 years)
– Strong keyboarding skills
– Able to multi-task with different programs in a fast consistent work environment
– Strong problem solving skills
– Insurance background an asset
Apply online and qualified candidates will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.