Operations Officer- Mississauga 29534
Our client, a Top 5 Bank, is looking for an Operations Officer for a 12 month contract in Mississauga! If you have 5 years of administrative experience and have strong MS Excel ability this is the role for you!
Pay Rate: $19.85/ hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
As an Operations Officer your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Process specialized transactions
– Support partner relationships both internally and externally
– Meet service level goals and targets
– Work for a top 5 Bank in Mississauga!
– Long term contract
– Great foot in the door opportunity for candidates with administrative experience
– Potential to become extended
– Work in a collaborative and team based environment
– Computer savvy with professional level MS suites
– Positive energy, eager to learn, ability to Multitask
– 5 years administrative support experience
– Organized and attention to detail
– 5 years Strong Excel experience – analyzing & interpreting large volumes of data
NICE TO HAVE:
– Banking experience
– 5 years previous AML experience
Interested in this Operations Officer position in Mississauga? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our Human Forward brand promise focuses on using technology to enhance your experience working with us. As part of this, we’ll be following up on your application with a short text-based survey. By responding, you’ll be able to tell us more about yourself and share your preferences, directly from your phone! We’ll use this info to help you find the best possible job!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.