Intermediate Technical Support Customer Service Professional
TORONTO CLIENT REQUIRES A CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR A PERMANENT POSITION
• Help Desk/Customer Service/Phone Support experience is required.
• Sharp memory, ability to multi-task, and accurately relay instructions/steps to either customers and/or internal staff members via Phone/Email.
• Must be a resourceful, efficient and quick thinker with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to install and configure client-server applications on mid-large size networks.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office & Windows software.
• A+ Certification/Microsoft Certified Professional would be an asset but not a requirement.
• Experience with MS SQL Server, Windows Server, Citrix remote hosting technologies and Azure.
• Ability to manipulate data in Excel and SQL to assist with integrations with third party apps in use at our customers (i.e. Time Matters, 3E, Aderant, Amicus, etc.)
• Any knowledge of law, litigation, or Legal Software for Law-firms.
• Background in customizing Salesforce.
Additional Requirements: [Soft-Skills]
• A strong customer-centric mindset, backed by strong organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to confidently liaise with customers (from lawyers to assistants), in a friendly, patient, courteous, but firm manner.
• Ability to remain calm in demanding situations.
• Knowledge and experience of basic customer service practices.
• Excellent English communication skills, able to speak and write fluently.
• Attention to detail, and proactively seek out assistance from peers.
• Ability to translate technical support steps to novice users over the phone.
• Discretion working with sensitive customer data.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.