Senior Electrical Designer
Senior Electrical Designer
Our stable and growing London Ontario client is looking for a Senior Electrical Designer with proven project management experience to join their team. If you have experience in a custom automation environment, testing, calibrating, diagnosing, and repairing various devices please reach out to us today to be applied to this opportunity!
Typical duties will include but will not be limited to the following;
• Design, program, test and commissioning of automated control systems
• Work in collaboration with Electrical Designers, Mechanical Engineers and related departments to complete projects on time, on budget and safely
• Responsible for creating and updating existing Electrical schematics
• Quoting support, ordering the required electrical components
• Travel to customer sites to service and support existing equipment or installation of new equipment
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technologist diploma or Electro/Mechanical diploma
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing
• 5 – 7 years in a custom automation environment
• Strong robotic integration experience in assembly or welding applications
• PLC (ABB, Omron, Siemens, GE)
• Knowledge of Vision Systems (Omron, Cognex, Keyence)
• Ability to identify and implement efficient paths of action to finish the assigned work.
• Strong communication and organization skills, maintaining solid working relationships
• Ability to travel internationally
What can this company offer you?
Competitive wage and compensation package including company benefits
While we at Randstad Engineering appreciate all applicants who apply, only those selected for a preliminary interview will be contacted.
Please apply online to randstad.ca
If you have questions about this role feel free to call or email;
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.