Mechanical HVAC Engineer
MECHANICAL HVAC ENGINEER – contract position
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are looking for qualified individuals who are looking to grow their project leadership skills in electrical design engineering. Our client is a large multi-national EPC that has recently been awarded projects based out of their Vancouver office. They are now looking to add a number of individuals on a contract basis to their projects team. This specific position is for an experienced Instrumentation & Controls Designer. Please see all the requirements for this position:
– University degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
– P. Eng designation or eligible for P. Eng designation
– 10+ years of experience in any industrial or engineering consulting firms with focus in HVAC, Fire Protection, and Dust Control Systems
– Must have worked in any of the projects / industries such as: oil and gas, mining, marine, industrial, infrastructure, etc.
– Ability to work in multiple projects
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.