Digital & product marketing specialist
The Canadian leader in industrial cleaning products, located in DORVAL, is looking for its specialist in digital marketing and products. Company with more than 60 years of existence and established in Canada and the United States .. looking for this person who will be able to:
– To help promote the brand’s products to distributors
– to help promote and distribute the products to the internal sales department
– Help sales representatives on the road with tools, brochures adapted to their customers
In constant relation with the marketing VP based in Atlanta and the VP based in DORVAL you will have a responsibility and autonomy of action on this post.
This newly created role manages the local product portfolio including identifying innovation and renovation needs, managing projects to launch US products in Canada, driving price and mix opportunities to ensure profitable and sustainable growth, lead commercialization in market, and maintain alignment with brand and category strategy. This individual will be the lead marketer in Canada for the company .
This role is both strategic and tactical. So the individual must be good at both setting vision and execution.
• Product and Portfolio Management
o Develop comprehensive fact-based category and product lines strategies and plans that support accelerated and profitable growth.
o Develop and execute a robust mid-term and long-term global innovation road map. Partner closely with key functions of the organization, marketing and RD&E to couple in-depth knowledge of customer needs existing and future technology capabilities. Maximize value capture through strong value propositions, value-based pricing, and multi-faceted offerings. Be aware of emerging technologies and source innovation from the outside where appropriate.
o Optimize the existing product portfolio to enhance competitiveness while improving gross margin. This may include product rationalization, raw material strategies, value-based pricing, productivity enhancements, supply chain assurance, etc. and will require close partnerships with key stakeholders in sales, finance, RD&E, and supply chain.
o Ensuring all Canadian products meet regulatory requirements, and communicating these requirements to product manager to ensure compliance
o Lifting and shifting US SKUs into Canadian portfolio to fill gaps and meet unmet needs
• Market pricing and analytics
o Manage Canadian pricing (including cost)
o Manage product forecasting
o Develop and leverage strong marketing analytics and market research to develop robust, fact-based strategies that deliver sustainable and unique competitive advantage.
• Sales and Customer Support
o Creating materials to support sales education and customer sell-in
o Promos, sell sheets, catalogues, brochures
o Maintain updates for the Canadian website
o Partner with Sales, challenge, be the marketing voice of CAN
– Works within the Sector Leader
– Autonomy and responsibility on this role
– Salary between 60000 and 80000 dollars according to experience
– Medicale insurance package
– 6 days of illness / An
• 5+ years of professional work experience
• 3+ years of professional marketing experience
• 3+ years of experience working with cross functional executive leaders on business strategies and innovation pipelines
• English perfect ( supervisor located in Atlanta) /French reading and writing
• Located in DORVAL
• Experience with resellers/distribution sellers
• MBA Preferred
• B2B marketing experience
• Experience in developing and launching new products/services
• Strong track record of executing product roadmaps to deliver profitable enhancements and outstanding innovation on time and under budget.
• Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, both within and outside the business
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.