Are you an Inside Sales or Customer Service Representative with experience in the Construction/Industrial industry? Would you like to work with a leader in large-scale construction company located in Acheson Industrial? If so, this could be an amazing opportunity for you to advance your career!
I am actively searching for customer service and detail oriented Inside Sales professionals to join a growing team at a great company that focuses on employee retention and has a very positive corporate environment. This position will have room for advancement for the right individual and starts as soon as the right candidate is found.
If you have great customer service, attention to detail, computer skills, experience providing quotes and estimates and a knack for project coordination please apply!
The successful applicant will enjoy:
– A starting salary of $50,000 to $60,000 per year
– Full benefits including prescription, dental, vision, a health spending account and more
– Yearly performance bonus program
– Possibility to advance to team lead after a year
– A culture that rewards great work with days off, BBQ’s, social events, and gift cards
– A set work schedule with weekends off (some overtime required depending on workload)
– Company RRSP matching program
– A modern, clean and organized office environment
– A robust training program and job shadowing to get set up for success
The successful applicant will posses:
– Previous Inside Sales experience in the construction industry
– Skill with SAP software
– Skill with MS Office
– Solid computer skills
– A very high attention to detail
– The ability to coordinate projects
– Flexibility to work some overtime when required
– The ability to thrive in a high pressure environment
– A high energy level
– The ability to work with minimal supervision
– The ability to work with multiple changing priorities
f this opportunity appeals to you, apply now! This role will not be available for long!
– Please visit randstad.ca and apply directly to this posting
– Email Josh or Melissa directly at josh.baynesrandstad.ca or melissa.tkachukrandstad.ca
– Call Josh or Melissa directly at 780-420-1158 to learn more!
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing!
Top employers choose to work with Randstad because they know that our specialization and focus can help them find great matches with superior candidates like you! We understand your employment market and we’re working with the best employers in your neighborhood.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.