Position: Industrial Engineer – Continuous Improvement
Workplace: Downtown Montreal
Our fast-growing start-up specialized in process improvement and optimization in manufacturing companies wants to welcome a new Industrial Engineer! You are motivated by challenges, want to work in a very dynamic environment and participate in the success of several companies around the world? This is the opportunity for you!
With us, you’ll have :
• The opportunity to choose your schedule
• Lots and lots and autonomy and place to grow
• The opportunity to travel across the world and see some of the biggest companies
• A team of dynamic, social and productive people
Your mandate: to provide consulting services for the implementation of an application for customers in the manufacturing sector. You participate in the complete implementation cycle of the solution: needs analysis, implementation, configuration and training. You have to develop and implement effective strategies, action plans and change management tools to prepare organizations to incorporate the new changes and ensure employee engagement.
More precisely :
– Coordinate and ensure implementation and quality configuration of the application to meet customer needs;
– Perform all implementation activities, configuration and documentation;
– Analyze the needs and issues to be solved, identify the issues, risks and impacts of changes at the organisation and human level;
– Support the client in change management activities, coaching and deployment strategies;
– Offer training to users;
– Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or another relevant discipline;
– 5-10 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
– Experience in change management, business analysis or continuous improvement in the manufacturing field;
– Strong communication skills
– Bilingualism (English and French);
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Availability to travel regularly (50% of the time);
– Have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
Do you have an opportunity to become an industrial engineer specializing in continuous improvement and process optimization based in Montreal? Apply now to david.gobeilrandstad.ca!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.