Human Resources Manager | Manufacturing | Woodbridge
Human Resources Manager
Manufacturing | Woodbridge
Our client in Woodbridge is currently looking for a Strategic Human Resources Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, you will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. The ideal candidate has 5 years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment.
What you’ll be doing:
• Performance Management: responsible for providing guidance and support on performance management concerns through fair and consistent application of appropriate disciplinary procedures and/or legal requirements
• Learning & Development: Support coordination of local training workshops. Support the sourcing of L&D options. Communicate, coordinate & schedule various training events
• Employee Relations: Responsible for providing counsel to the facility on all employee relations matters by being a resource to key stakeholders on the interpretation and application of policies
• Prevention, Safety and Wellness: Assist facility Safety Champion with safety, health, security programs to ensure a safe and secure work environment including effective disability claims management, corporate prevention programs.
• Coach managers & supervisors to assist in their issue resolutions, professional development and team effectiveness
• Responsible for fostering an environment which encourages continuous learning and growth by working in partnership with managers and supervisors of direct reports to ensure development plans are appropriate, implemented and completed
Do you have the right qualifications?
• Minimum of 5+ year of experience in Human Resources (Generalist/Manager)
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Strong command of Employment Law & OHRC knowledge.
• College or University Degree in Human Resources Management or related field; CHRP is an asset
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Ability to maintain effective and productive working relationships with all company locations and departments.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.