Data conversion architect
Data Conversion Specialist
As a data conversion specialist, are you looking for a job in Montreal to put into practice your SQL skills? This is the perfect opportunity to contribute to a business that improves people’s lives.
You will ensure the good integration of new client databases. Your sense of organization is therefore an indispensable asset for this role of Data Conversion Specialist. Moreover, you will act as a reference and will coordinate our internal teams to work with the clients when necessary.
- Plan and manage interactions between company and client teams for data integration
- Plan the appropriate strategy for issues that come up in order of priority
- Analyze the data and the required actions for receiving new customer data
- Evaluate data integrity
Requirements for this Data Conversion Specialist job:
- 3 to 10 years experience in converting or analyzing data
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Bilingualism and communication skills
- Asset: experience in pension plan administration
Email me at antoine.colsonrandstad.ca with your current resume. The best applicants will be contacted quickly.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.