Our client in the Burlington area has partnered with Randstad Engineering in their search for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team!
In this role, responsibilities would include:
• Place purchase orders and expedite delivery of materials needed to fulfill sales orders.
• Coordinate with sub-vendors and associated resources required to fulfill sales orders.
• Provide timely quotations to customers on product line of parts/services.
• Provide high quality customer service and furnish information to customer requests in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Build both supplier and customer relationships through regular communication.
• Generate sales leads, follow up on quotations and finalize orders.
As a qualified candidate, you meet the following requirements:
• Post secondary education with technical or business focus.
• 1-2 years of experience dealing with suppliers and customers, liaising with sales teams.
• Experience in an electromechanical manufacturing environment.
• Experience working with an ERP system.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.