Business Development Rep – Material Handling Solutions
Business Development Rep – Material Handling Equipment
Our client specializes in providing complete material handling solutions including equipment, storage, and service. They are currently looking for several business development reps to covers parts of GTA. You would be responsible for seeking and closing new business opportunities.
• Prospect, cold call, develop and close new business.
• Maintain a strong sales funnel with focus on activity to ensure sales targets and goals are met.
• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry and competitor standards
• Maintaining records on potential clients, sales related activities, appointments, training sessions, monthly calendar, travel expenses, etc.
• Salary: OTE Year 1 – $80,000-90,000
• Car allowance
• Cell phone and laptop
• Benefit package
• Reputable company with top tier products
• At least 2 years of sales experience – industrial sales experience an asset
• A self-starter who is results driven, competitive, professional and a team player.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office and other related programs.
• Solid track record of sales results.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred
• You must have a PASSION for sales and enjoy cold calling.
Do you have the right qualifications?
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on “My Randstad” enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.