Senior Java Developer Back-end
– You will play a leading role in the elaboration of a complex Java backend using Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, Elastic Search and Node.js. This application provides a great variety of APIs feeding mobile applications, Angular.js dashboards, bike kiosk systems and interoperability systems. The candidate will work in a dynamic team of engineers interacting with UX/UI, QA and project management departments. The engineering department uses an Agile, sprint-driven methodology.
– Minimum 5 years experience or equivalent
– Degree in software engineering, computer science (Masters a plus) or equivalent experience
– Excellent knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate and MySQL
– Superior capacity at integrating with complex environments
– Knowledge of Linux and scripting
– Strong analytical and debugging skills
– Knowledge of automated build pipelines and Git.
– Knowledge, of C, Node.js and Elastic Search a big plus
– Excellent oral and written English and French, other languages are a plus
– Passionate about software development in a full stack environment.
– Capacity to work autonomously, to estimate tasks and meet tight deadlines
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Ability to articulate ideas
– Attention to quality and details
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.