Call centre agent | Technical Support | Mont-Royal
Calling all customer service agents who would like to gain a corporate experience and even grow within a well-known retail company near the De la Savane metro!
We have many opportunities available at the moment! You only have to be bilingual and have at least 1 year of experience in a call centre.
What are the main tasks as a technical support agent for that well-known retail company?
– Receive calls from branch employees that have technical problems
– Open new tickets and contact the good person/department
– Follow-ups with some issues, if required
– Other related tasks
6-months contract with high possibility of permanency
Schedule: either 6:00am to 2:00pm or 2:00pm to 10:00pm (will be determined upon hiring)
Location: Near de La Savane metro
– Possibility of growing within the company
– Stable schedule, established upon hiring
– Parking available on site / accessible by public transit
– Growing company
– Competitive social benefits when you get permanent (Group RRSP)
• Bilingualism (French and English – written and spoken)
• At least 1 year of experience in a call center or as a technical support agent
• Excellent communication skills
You are qualified and interested? Please apply online at www.randstad.ca or send us your resume at rndmontrealrandstad.ca.
You can also contact us by phone at 514-350-0031 if you would like more information about the position.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.