Developpeur ASP.NET – Fullstack
Randstad is currently looking for an ASP.NET Web Developer specializing in integration to work in Laval as a leader in his field. A great opportunity to work in a large environment with state-of-the-art technologies and dynamic teams that are the opposite of routine or monotony.
Profile of the candidate sought:
• Have experience with the following technologies:
• Experience in E-Commerce
• Very good knowledge of the Visual Studio environment, TFS and other .Net development tools
• Very good knowledge of .NET Framework (NET 4.5+)
• Very good knowledge of .NET MVC (razor), Entity Framework 6+, LINQ
• Have experience working with a team in Agile mode
• Have a great learning capacity and be open to challenges
• Have good oral and written communication (French / English)
If you recognize yourself in this description and are ready to work in one of the best places in Laval, send me your CV now!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.