Are you looking for a permanent position in the medical industry? Do you want to work in a central North York location that is easily accessible by TTC as well as the highway? Do you have experience providing excellent customer service to clients or patients? If so, this might be the position you have been looking for.
Our client has been a Consumer Choice Awards winner for many years and has been in business for 20 plus years. They are located at Dufferin & Wilson and this position is at their head office. The reason this position is available is because they are growing rapidly and want to grow their Patient Coordinator / Customer Service team from 2 to 4.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Calling patients to schedule appointments
– Updating system with patient information
– Entering interaction with patients in the internal system
– Log required information into the system and create reports as required
– Meet monthly targets in terms of appointments scheduled, retention rates etc.
Why would you be interested in this position?
– Competitive annual salary of $34K-$42K
– Health and dental benefits provided
– Group life insurance
– 3 weeks’ vacation per year
– Regular office hours of 9 am – 5 pm (10 am – 6 pm possible too if required)
– This centrally located office in North York is easily accessible by TTC
– Free parking is available on site, if required
If you have the following experience or skills, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on “Apply Now” below or by going to Randstad.ca:
– Previous experience in a Patient Coordinator or customer service position for 1-2 years
– Have to be empathetic in nature
– Excellent communication skills
– Previous experience with scheduling
– Experience with a CRM would be an asset
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.