Help Desk Support Technician – Mississauga
If you looking to develop your professional career in technical support, you could gain valuable experience with our client, an IT company that provides a wide range of IT solutions, as a Help Desk Support in their Mississauga location.
As a Help Desk Support, you will be responsible for:
• Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
• Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
• Follows customer personal computer system hardware and software specifications based on the configuration services being performed and the instructions supplied
• Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
• Gain experience for a globally recognized IT solutions firm
• Earn the competitive rate of $17.85 per hour
• Mississauga Location
• 4-month contract with strong potential to the extension
• Working hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
• An associate’s degree in a related area
• Entry Level to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• CompTIA A+ is preferred (not required)
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Ability to communicate effectively in English both written and verbally, with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.