We are hiring for a motivated and skilled Millwright to join a world leading manufacturing company in the Etobicoke area. As the trusted Millwright in this truly exceptional work environment you will be responsible for the following key duties:
– Responsible for installing, inspecting, adjusting and repairing equipment
– Participating in the PM program on all equipment for continuous improvement of all machines
– Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect potential failures and eliminate unplanned downtime
– Adjusting machinery and repairing or replacing defective parts
– Cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machines
– Performing other related duties as assigned
– Join an industry manufacturing leader
– Competitive pay rate of up to $34
– Ideal Etobicoke location
– Great career growth opportunity
– Hold a valid Millwright License (433A)
– Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to work independently on jobs without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Able to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times
We are currently interviewing this week for the Millwright position. These positions will not last long. Don’t wait and apply now!
Call Vanja Djordjevic at (905) 799 0269 or
Email: Vanja.DjordjevicRandstad.ca with your resume
or visit us at
2456 Queen Street East
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.