Senior Java Developer
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Why you want this job:
– Opportunity to be a part of a growing, dynamic team of awesome Software Developers where you can utilize your senior level experience to help coach and mentor more junior developers
– Work in the exciting and “cool” Cyber Security industry that is growing at an unprecedented rate
– Earn a competitive salary in the $100K to $110K range with excellent benefits
– Live and work in the National Capital Region
What you will be doing:
– As a Senior Java Developer you will use your extensive experience and coding skills to help develop new and exciting applications for both internal and external clients in the Cyber Security & Digital Identity Access domain
– You will have the opportunity to help coach and mentor more junior developers
– Collaborating with other industry experts as part of a 25+ person development team
Skills & Experience you need to have:
– Strong background in Linux environment(Red Hat/CentOS preferred)
– Client & Server Side Development of web applications
– Database technologies focused on NoSQL i.e. Mongo & Couch
– Virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Containers(Docker)
– Version control workflow tools such as Git and SVN
– Jira and Confluence tools
Security Clearance Needed:
– Secret Level II or are eligible to obtain
Thank you for applying to this exciting Senior Java Developer opportunity in Ottawa. We will review your application and connect shortly if you are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to us to discuss this role in more detail at 613-759-4728 and reference Job ID #2107047.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.