Manufacturing Electronics Assembler – $17/hour
Randstad are seeking a Manufacturing Electronics Assembler for a leading software company in the rail transit industry.
MANUFACTURING ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER
Opportunity: Full time, temporary position for 2 months or longer
Location: Saanichton, BC – transit accessible
Hours: Flexible – likely 7.30am – 4.00pm
Pay rate: $17/hour
The Electronics Assembler is responsible for the assembly, inspection, and testing of electronic assemblies and components including printed circuit boards, cables, wiring harnesses, and enclosures. Work is performed under the general direction of the Production Supervisor and is reviewed on a daily basis. Strong attention to detail and consistently high quality workmanship are required.
• Assembles kits of electronics components from general inventory
• Assembles electronic circuit boards
• Assembles system wiring harnesses and cabling
• Assembles mechanical sub-assemblies and complete system assemblies
• Installs production software and firmware into completed electronic assemblies
• Conducts routine testing of completed electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies
• Documents all production and test activities as required and assists in the maintenance of assembly, test, and configuration management records
• Miscellaneous duties as required
Here is what’s in it for you:
– Great team to work with;
– Getting paid every week;
– Team lunches.
– $17 per hour
• Assembly and testing processes will be taught but the ability to use a screwdriver is required
• Takes instruction well, and quick to learn
• Good PC skills, able to access drives, and read and interpret written information and diagrams online
• Excellent attention to detail and work ethic
• Team player, but able to work with light supervision
• A flexible self-starter who will ask questions as needed
• Soldering experience is an asset
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to raj.srarandstad.ca. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.