Want to be a part of Canada’s #1 staffing firm?
We are looking for a sales oriented and recruitment focused Staffing Consultant to join our Light Industrial team.
The position offers amazing growth opportunities, great strategic development, and work hand in hand with executive leaders at Randstad.
Be a part of success today! Join Randstad & here’s why;
Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006
Competitive base salary and commission structure
Flexible working environment and tools
Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
Countless ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
Work-life balance is a priority
Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
The job is simple:
– Maintain, develop,, and grow a client database through building client relationships, cold calling, and networking in a specific, local territory
– Work closely with active & prospective clients, serving their recruitment needs, expanding your reach within their organization
– Full cycle recruitment of candidates from posting positions to screening resumes to face to face interviews
– Match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs
– Collaborate closely with colleagues on recruiting strategies
– 2 to 3 years of experience in sales & business development
– 1 year of recruitment experience
– Track record of demonstrated sales targets
– Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and team oriented
– College diploma completed
– Must possess a vehicle
Great people, great opportunities! Contact us today to learn more about Randstad.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.