Senior Research and development Engineer
Position: Biomedical Research and Development Engineer
Location: Montreal, Southwest
Salary: According to experience
Our young and growing company is looking for an R & D Engineer to lead its team to success! You will use and develop your creativity in the development of innovative biomedical equipment in a dynamic, respectful and passionate team! In addition to stimulating challenges, several benefits are offered to you by integrating our team of professionals of the medical sector:
• Flexible hours
• Activities organized by employees
• Recognition and autonomy
• Possible progression in our growing business
• Yoga classes
• Dynamic atmosphere where projects move forward quickly
• Supervise and participate in the design of medical devices while complying with ISO 13485 quality system
• Be responsible for one or more projects in product development
• Proceed with the development of products, prototyping and industrialization
• Plan and produce documentation of the different stages of R & D
• Participate in risk management, verification and validation
• Work in collaboration with internal teams and clients to ensure the development of medical devices
• Prepare test reports
• Be responsible for the maintenance of laboratory equipment
Required profile :
• At least 7 years of experience in product developmen, including at least 3 years in the medical sector
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
• Experience in an environment under the ISO 13485 quality system
• Bilingualism (French and English)
• Ease of work in team, thoroughness and versatility
• To be able to demonstrate participative leadership
This opportunity of Engineer in research and development of medical devices interests you? Send your CV to david.gobeilrandstad.ca now! Do you know the rare pearl? Contact us and you will be eligible for our $ 250 SEO bonus
Looking forward to meet you!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.