Law Clerk – Corporate
Are you a law clerk with 3 or more years as a Law Clerk in Corporate law? Can you easily commute to Kitchener? Are you a graduate of an accredited Law Clerk diploma program? Are you ready to work in an area of the city, surrounded by opportunity? Do you want to work for a firm that follows through on their commitments? Would you like to work for a top-tier firm with a global reach? Looking for a firm that wants to ensure their employees are engaged, passionate, and energetic? Interested, read on…
what you will get:
• base salary from $65,000 to $90,000 (commensurate to experience)
• paid overtime (yes, you read that right)
• bonus based on your billable hours
• 3-4 weeks vacation
• health and dental benefits (extended coverage for your family)
• RRSP contributions
• a caring HR team who has your back
• a firm that celebrates diversity and inclusion
• a practice group that is like a family
• work in an area that is booming
what you will do:
• maintain minute books
• process annual renewals
• track, update, process officer changes
• draft and submit articles of incorporation, dissolution, amalgamation, and revivals
• assist with tax rollovers
• draft share certificates
who you are:
• you have 3 or more years experience in corporate law as a law clerk
• you are energetic, passionate about client service, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
• you are a graduate from a law clerk program
• you have strong transactional experience
• you have a strong attention to detail
• you live within a 1-hour commute from Kitchener
Ready? Apply here, or send your resume to legaljobstorontorandstad.ca!
Don’t meet all of the qualifications for this role? Take a peek at www.randstad.ca for other exciting opportunities, or reach out to us at legaljobstorontorandstad.ca.
all stars have agents! why shouldn’t you?
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.